Quality Process Engineer - Resin Coated Sand
Fairmount Santrol, located in Cutler, Illinois has an immediate opening for a Quality Process Engineer. This individual will oversee chemical and physical quality of our resin coated technology. This individual will work with the operations process group to implement and maintain processes required for quality products. In addition they will assist plant personnel in the continued quality control, process improvement and product development. This position has a travel commitment of up to 30% and will report to the Director of Quality Control.
- Implement, monitor, and ensure the usage of all quality related policies and procedures at various Fairmount Santrol locations
- Investigate/address all quality inquiries made by (internal & external) customers and perform the investigative functions required by (internal & external) customer quality reports
- Compile a monthly quality report for corporate quality & sales which includes a summary of both internal and external quality issues raised during that time period
- Liaison with customers, sales, & production to provide each of these entities with requested quality documentation. This includes providing requesting customers with specific SPC and statistical data concerning the products they use
- Daily monitoring and improving process performance to meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Oversee all plant lab technicians and testing protocol
- Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Chemical or Petroleum Engineering or related field is required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ISO 9000
- 3 -5 years industrial experience preferred
- PLC knowledge a plus
- Certified Quality Manager/Auditor, preferred
- Knowledge of hydraulic fracturing process industry, preferred
- Basic skills in mathematics and statistical analysis are necessary
- Knowledge of the quality testing procedures and equipment used in the hydraulic fracturing industry
- Knowledge of OSHA, Federal, and State laws and regulations, preferred
Full-time positions with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, and Safety Bonus Program.
To apply, mail your resume to 776 Centennial Drive, Ottawa, IL 61350 (Attn: HR), fax your resume to 815-433-9866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.
Visit us at www.fairmountsantrol.com
To apply online, please click the Download Application button below to complete the form. Once you have filled out the document and saved it to your desktop, please click the Apply Online button to upload the form and submit your application.Download Application