Electrical Technician - Maiden Rock, WI
Fairmount Santrol has an immediate opening for an Electrical Technician at the Maiden Rock, WI facility.
- Troubleshoot and remedy electrical issues as they arise. These issues can range from low voltage instrumentation to motor controls and expanding up to high voltage systems
- Install, configure, test, and troubleshoot analog and digital instrumentation
- Install, configure, test, and troubleshoot AC variable frequency drives and starters
- Install, configure, test, and troubleshoot Ethernet devices
- Diagnose electric motor issues, repair control circuits, and replace components as needed
- Maintain and update device level networks including DeviceNet and Ethernet
- Understanding of PLC Programming (RSLogix 5000, RSLogix 500)
- Understanding of SCADA Programming (CitectSCADA and RSView Studio Preferred)
- Assist team with installation/testing of control system interconnections for new construction and retrofits
- Provide on-site electrical project management
- Subject to outside environmental conditions; hazards such as moving parts, electrical current, and working in high places; subject to noise; occasional lifting and climbing
- Ambitious and self-motivated worker
- Able to prioritize work schedule to execute in order of importance
- (1) year minimum of industrial electronics (or related) at community college or other relevant training
- Ability to use hand tools and trades type tools, read blue prints, service bulletins, etc.
- Willingness to stay over shift if needed
Full-time positions with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, and Safety Bonus Program.
To apply, please complete an application, which can be found at www.fairmountsantrol.com/careers/ and submit your completed application and resume to 776 Centennial Drive, Ottawa, IL 61350 (Attn: HR), fax your resume to 815-433-9866, apply online at www.fairmountsantrol.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the position you are applying for on your application or resume. EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.
To apply online, please click the Download Application button below to complete the form. Once you have filled out the document and saved it to your desktop, please click the Apply Online button to upload the form and submit your application.
To apply online, please click the Download Application button below to complete the form. Once you have filled out the document and saved it to your desktop, please click the Apply Online button to upload the form and submit your application.Download Application