Fairmount Santrol has an immediate opening for a Electrical Technician position at the Sand Brewer facility in Brewer, MO.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues as they arise. These issues can range from the low voltage sensor level, motor controls, and expanding up to the high voltage service side.
- Maintain and update device level networks including DeviceNet and Ethernet
- PLC Programming (RSLogix 5000, RSLogix 500)
- SCADA Programming (CitectSCADA and RSView Studio Preferred)
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot analog sensors (4-20mA)
- Install, configure, test, and troubleshoot AC variable frequency drives and starters
- Install, configure, test, and troubleshoot Ethernet devices
- Assist with virtualized server management (VMWare)
- Assist team with installation and testing of control system interconnections for new construction
- Subject to outside environmental conditions; hazards such as moving parts, electrical current, and working in high places; subject to noise; occasional lifting and climbing
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent, Electromechanical Technology degree preferred
- 2+ years of manufacturing electrical maintenance preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- PLC Configuration Software experience, prefer RSLogix 5000
- Knowledge of proper electrical codes and procedures
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Ability to travel. Normal job will be local with some travel required during large scale remote projects
Full-time position with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, and Safety Bonus Program.
To apply visit Talent Force at 1418 W St Joseph Street Suite 110, Perryville, MO 63775, mail your resume to 776 Centennial Drive, Ottawa, IL 61350 (Attn: HR), fax your resume to 815-433-9866, apply online at www.fairmountsantrol.com or email email@example.com. Please reference the position you are applying for on your application or resume. Applications must be received by February 3rd, 2017. EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.