Fairmount Santrol has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant position at the Resin Cutler facility in Cutler, IL.
- Responsible for payroll and accounts payable
- Communicate with and assist hourly plant employees on payroll, vacations, and supplies
- Assists in scheduling of production and packaging
- Inventory and ordering of expendable supplies for plant
- Generate purchase orders and receiving duties
- Maybe responsible for Main office assistant duties
- Detail oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient experience in Microsoft Office to include emphasis in Excel
- Working knowledge JD Edwards preferred
- Ability to work independently with limited direction while managing competing deadlines & multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Basic mathematics, statistical analysis and particle size distributions
- 2-5 years of administrative experience
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
Full-time position with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, and Safety Bonus Program.
To apply visit mail your resume to 776 Centennial Drive, Ottawa, IL 61350 (Attn: HR), fax your resume to 815-433-9866, apply online at www.fairmountsantrol.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the position you are applying for on your application or resume. Applications must be received by March 31st, 2017. EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.