Customer Service Representative - Benton Harbor
Fairmount Santrol has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative in Benton Harbor, MI.
- Perform Customer Service related activities including orders received via phone, fax and email and processing changes, cancellations, and additions
- Analyze customer complaints, questions, or concerns; and take appropriate action to ensure customer’s needs are met
- Maintain files of purchase orders, sales letters, and quotations
- Assist Sales in obtaining needed information from or about customers
- Work with operations to maintain adequate product lead times
- Assist with troubleshooting production/shipment scheduling
- Process sample requests
- Assist with processing customer complaints and quality nonconformance
- Answer incoming calls and direct/process as appropriate
- Assist with other duties as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude in which has the ability to handle multiple functions at one time in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in AS400 preferred
- Must be detail-oriented
Full-time position with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, Wellness Incentive Program and Safety Bonus Program.
EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.
To apply online, please click the Download Application button below to complete the form. Once you have filled out the document and saved it to your desktop, please click the Apply Online button to upload the form and submit your application.Download Application