Driller Blaster - Maiden Rock, WI
Fairmount Santrol has immediate openings for Driller Blaster positions at the Maiden Rock facility in Maiden Rock, WI.
- Maintain, lubricate, and keep drill jumbo clean
- Assist drill mechanic when drill needs maintenance
- Drill headings in the proper direction and spacing according to mine plan
- Clean holes after drilling is complete
- Load ANFO truck with proper amount of explosives
- Load headings
- Discharge explosives
- Clean up and disposing of empty material containers and lead line
- Keep proper logs of blasting and inventory supplies
- Notify Supervisor of needed supplies
- Assisting with maintenance of ANFO truck
- Verify utilization of seismograph during blasting procedure
- Must pass all background checks and maintain proper licensing
- Blasters license preferred.
- Experience with explosives, preferred.
- Ability to use a compass and transit.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment.
Full-time positions with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, and Safety Bonus Program.
A job fair will be held at The Bluffs, N 1833 785th St., Hager City, WI 54014 on Wednesday, April 26th from 4:00pm – 8:00pm and Thursday, April 27th from 7:00am – 10:00am & 4:00pm – 8:00pm. If you are available during the times listed, please plan to attend and participate in on-site interviews, skills assessments and learn more about Fairmount Santrol. All applications submitted for available positions will be reviewed regardless of participation in the job fair.
To apply, please complete an application, which can be found at www.fairmountsantrol.com/careers/ and submit your completed application and resume to 776 Centennial Drive, Ottawa, IL 61350 (Attn: HR), fax your resume to 815-433-9866, apply online at www.fairmountsantrol.com or email email@example.com. Please reference the position you are applying for on your application or resume. EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.