The Electrical Technician must demonstrate the ability to perform the most advanced functions related to the maintenance and repair of equipment at all facilities.
- Understanding of AC/DC distribution and control equipment
- The ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Experience with 4-20mA instrumentation, Digital or Analog I/O, as well as AC drives
- Hands-on experience with PLCs as well as in downloading software to the PLC and performing loop checks to ensure system is working to specification
- Experience with Allen Bradley RSLogix 5000 PLC, RSLogix 500, RSLogix 5 and, Concept programming software
- Device level networks (DeviceNet, ASI); Ethernet communication networks; experience with Windows Terminal server
- PLC programming
- HMI programming and configuration
- On-Site testing, Troubleshooting and start-up of complete control systems
- 3+ years experience required in electrical industry
- Proficient with PCs and software
- Technical/Associate’s degree highly desirableFull-time position with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan, Profit Sharing Contribution, Wellness Incentive Program and Safety Bonus Program.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.
EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.