Executive Administrative Assistant
The position requires extensive experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant and provides support to the Executive Vice Presidents and other executives leaders. Ideal candidate is pro-active in duties execution with a strong ability to work across multiple functions. Position requires a high level of confidentiality, forward thinking, tact and integrity and ability to perform a wide range of administrative and general support duties. A deep and broad knowledge of Microsoft Office products with the ability to prepare PowerPoint, Excel and Word documents is a must. This position is located in the Cleveland Area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain a high level of trust, dependability and confidentiality
- Ensure timely prioritization of and tracking of all assignments to completion
- Maintain extensive communication with senior level management and other employees
- Schedule appointments, arranges various meetings, conferences, and travel
- Ability to maintain multiple executive calendars
- Coordinate on & off-site business meetings and events (large & small)
- Proficient in domestic and international travel booking & logistics
- Submission of executive expense reports
- Draft, organize and maintain various executive correspondence and records
- Proactive with various follow-up with limited direction; innovative and resourceful
- Prepare reports, including gathering and summarizing data
- Interact with multiple senior-level executives
- Ability to take notes at internal meetings and publishing meeting minutes.
- Ability to monitor invoicing, create and submit purchase orders
- General office shopping (groceries, office supplies, etc.) food ordering as well as general office area cleaning
- Receive phone calls, screens calls, letters, and/or receives visitors and take customer inquiries and ensures the proper handling and appropriate routing
- Draft correspondence for Executive review/final approval
- Strong capability with technology - electronic calendars, video conference, phone conferencing, IT interfaces
- Maintenance of industry publications, conference information and subscriptions
- Other duties, as assigned
Education & Experience:
- 5-10 years experience administrative assistant supporting multiple executives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Complete proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) as well as SharePoint
- Highly organized, efficient and self-directing in a multi-tasking environment with minimal supervision
- Experience using ERP system (i.e. SAP, JDE, etc.) or equivalent to process purchase orders and payments
- Ability to prepare all legal invoices for processing
- Ability to maintain a high level of Confidentiality, a must. Strict attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and relationship-building skills are vital
- Experience and competencies engaging with international markets or affiliates, a plus
- Notary preferred
Full-time position with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, Wellness Incentive Program and Safety Bonus Program.
EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.
To apply online, please click the Download Application button below to complete the form. Once you have filled out the document and saved it to your desktop, please click the Apply Online button to upload the form and submit your application.Download Application