- Accountable for coordinating and managing customer orders, quotes and inquiries via telephone, fax, and email for their assigned region.
- Proactively monitor customers orders, schedules and shipments notifying the customer of and delays or shortages on a scheduled order
- Process customer orders received via phone, fax ,and email
- Proactively solicit opportunities for product sales for excess inventory
- Promptly respond to requests for sand or pricing
- Coordinate and prepare customer requests for information (i.e. formal quotes, product availability, data sheets, analysis, etc.)
- Track historical activity by customer and prospects for product requests and turndowns in assigned region
- Work closely with the region’s Area Sales Managers or Corporate Account Managers on daily activity and provide support for new product sales to customers
- Confirm shipments from the previous workday
- Work with Customer/Accounting and Credit Department in the process of reviewing and resolving customer billing issues.
- Analyze customer complaints, questions, or concerns; and take appropriate action to ensure customer’s needs are met.
- Participate in Fairmount Santrol or third-party product training, sales training and stay current with market trends and competitor offerings
- Bachelor Degree preferred but not required with relevant industry experience
- 3 to 5 years account management and sales support experience in a corporate environment
- Experience in the oil and gas Operator or Service Industry a plus
- Must be an assertive, confident and self-starter with the ability to learn quickly, energetic, personable and able to manage multiple priorities while working with minimal supervision
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to work overtime and flexible work hours as required to complete daily work and/or customer requests or assignments or On-call assignment
- Some travel required
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.fairmountsantrol.com/careers. EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders. Visit us at www.Fairmountsantrol.com
To apply online, please click the Download Application button below to complete the form. Once you have filled out the document and saved it to your desktop, please click the Apply Online button to upload the form and submit your application.Download Application