Fairmount Santrol has immediate openings for Maintenance Mechanic positions at the Resin Cutler facility in Cutler, IL.
- Responsible for conducting quality control tests consistently and accurately according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Communicates test results to plant supervision/process operators to determine process changes as needed.
- Responsible for 5S/Housekeeping and general lab maintenance and equipment calibration as needed.
- Manages Bill of Ladings for shipments and order closers
- Interprets and understands testing methods and resulting data and its correlation to process and product quality.
- Generates certified analysis and prepares samples for customers with appropriate identifications.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Retain daily samples according to policy.
- PPE: gloves, safety glasses, hard hat, steel toed shoes, ear plugs and respirator, as needed.
- Have a general understanding of coating process and end use of product.
- Have basic knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Solid understanding of reading, writing and mathematics.
- Basic understanding of the use of electronic scales and calculators.
- Detail-oriented and very accurate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Full-time positions with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, and Safety Bonus Program.
To apply mail your resume to 776 Centennial Drive, Ottawa, IL 61350 (Attn: HR), fax your resume to 815-433-9866, apply online at www.fairmountsantrol.com or email email@example.com. Please reference the position you are applying for on your application or resume. Applications must be received by March 31st, 2017. EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.