Fairmount Santrol has an immediate opening for Lab Technician positions at the Technisand Wedron facility in Wedron, Illinois.
- Obtaining and preparing product samples for analysis and storage
- Conducting various tests according to established laboratory procedures
- Utilizing various computer applications to compile, record and report test results
- Performing general housekeeping within the laboratory
- Following Fairmount, MSHA and OSHA safety standards at all times
- Working in a physically demanding work environment
- Physical and chemical laboratory testing procedures
- Microsoft Office and various other computer applications
- Basic mathematics, statistical analysis and particle size distributions
- Associates degree preferred, high school diploma or GED equivalent required
Full-time position with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, Wellness Incentive Program and Safety Bonus Program.
Apply online, www.fairmountsantrol.com or email email@example.com. EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.