Laboratory Technician - Maiden Rock, WI
Fairmount Santrol has immediate openings for Laboratory Technician positions at the Maiden Rock facility in Maiden Rock, WI
- Responsible for conducting quality control tests consistently and accurately according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Communicates test results to plant supervision/process operators to determine process changes as needed.
- Responsible for 5S/Housekeeping and general lab maintenance and equipment calibration as needed.
- Manages Bill of Ladings for shipments and order closers
- Interprets and understands testing methods and resulting data and its correlation to process and product quality.
- Generates certified analysis and prepares samples for customers with appropriate identifications.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Retain daily samples according to policy.
- PPE: gloves, safety glasses, hard hat, steel toed shoes, ear plugs and respirator, as needed.
- Have a general understanding of coating process and end use of product.
- Have basic knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Solid understanding of reading, writing and mathematics.
- Basic understanding of the use of electronic scales and calculators.
- Detail-oriented and very accurate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Full-time positions with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, and Safety Bonus Program.
A job fair will be held at The Bluffs, N 1833 785th St., Hager City, WI 54014 on Wednesday, April 26th from 4:00pm – 8:00pm and Thursday, April 27th from 7:00am – 10:00am & 4:00pm – 8:00pm. If you are available during the times listed, please plan to attend and participate in on-site interviews, skills assessments and learn more about Fairmount Santrol. All applications submitted for available positions will be reviewed regardless of participation in the job fair.
To apply, please complete an application, which can be found at www.fairmountsantrol.com/careers/ and submit your completed application and resume to 776 Centennial Drive, Ottawa, IL 61350 (Attn: HR), fax your resume to 815-433-9866, apply online at www.fairmountsantrol.com or email email@example.com. Please reference the position you are applying for on your application or resume. EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.