Fairmount Santrol, located in Chesterland, OH has an immediate opening for a Legal Secretary.
- Prepare, draft and/or compose correspondence
- Revise, proofread and edit documents
- Assist legal team with preparation of internal and external meeting presentations
- Create, manage, and maintain highly organized electronic and hard copy client files
- Maintain, organize, track, document and/or update files and databases for customer files, compliance, litigation/arbitration or other general legal matters
- Process billing statements from outside counsel, vendors and regulatory authorities
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a legal admin for a large firm or in-house legal department
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2013 (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) as well as SharePoint.
- Establish and maintain a high level of trust, dependability and confidentiality
- Highly organized, with meticulous attention to detail, efficient and self-directing in a multi-tasking environment with minimal supervision
- A strong work ethic, poised and pro-active; highly reliable, responsible and responsive
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and relationship-building skills
Full-time position with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, Wellness Incentive Program and Safety Bonus Program.
EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.