Maintenance Mechanic - Maiden Rock, WI
Fairmount Santrol has immediate openings for Maintenance Mechanic positions at the Maiden Rock facility in Maiden Rock, WI.
- Maintain plan equipment to optimal performance and efficiency
- Repair, install, and demolition projects
- Analyze mechanical and operational problems on production equipment and take corrective action
- Make preventive maintenance check and inspection of assigned equipment, reports findings to supervisor and takes appropriate action
- Examine defects and analyze spoilage causes and, where possible, take corrective action
- Analyze and record cause of production delays on daily maintenance report
- Assemble and install equipment using hand tools, power tools, welders, and torches
- Repair machines, mobile equipment, and electrical components
- Dismantle mobile equipment and move and install machinery and equipment
- Ambitious and self-motivated worker
- Able to prioritize work schedule to execute in order of importance
- Must be able to cut and weld (stick, mig, oxy/act, plasma, etc.)
- Electrical experience is preferred
- Ability to use hand tools and trades type tools, read blue prints, service bulletins, etc.
- Willingness to work rotating shifts if necessary or stay over shift if needed
- Routine service of mobile equipment
Full-time positions with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, and Safety Bonus Program.
A job fair will be held at The Bluffs, N 1833 785th St., Hager City, WI 54014 on Wednesday, April 26th from 4:00pm – 8:00pm and Thursday, April 27th from 7:00am – 10:00am & 4:00pm – 8:00pm. If you are available during the times listed, please plan to attend and participate in on-site interviews, skills assessments and learn more about Fairmount Santrol. All applications submitted for available positions will be reviewed regardless of participation in the job fair.
To apply, please complete an application, which can be found at www.fairmountsantrol.com/careers/ and submit your completed application and resume to 776 Centennial Drive, Ottawa, IL 61350 (Attn: HR), fax your resume to 815-433-9866, apply online at www.fairmountsantrol.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the position you are applying for on your application or resume. EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.