Wedron Silica, a subsidiary of Fairmount Santrol, located in Wedron, IL, has an immediate opening for a Millwright.
- Maintains plant equipment in good and safe working condition that assures continuous smooth plant operation
- Reads blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Dismantles machines using hammers, wrenches, crowbars, and other hand tools
- Moves and installs machinery and equipment using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks
- Assembles and installs equipment using hand tools and power tools
- Constructs foundation for machines, using hand tools and building materials
- Aligns machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rulers, micrometers, and plumb bobs
- Assembles machines, and bolts, rivets, or otherwise fastens them to foundation or other structure
- Repairs and lubricates machines and equipment
- Replaces, installs, and wires electrical components such as motor, feeders, etc.
- Check monitor and maintain proper fluid levels on all mobile equipment. Grease bucket pins and boom arm at the end of shift
- 5+ years experience
- Ability to arc weld
- Ability to lift 10-50 lbs as needed
Full-time positions with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, and Safety Bonus Program.
To apply, mail your resume to 776 Centennial Drive, Ottawa, IL 61350 (Attn: HR), fax your resume to 815-433-9866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.
Visit us at www.fairmountsantrol.com
To apply online, please click the Download Application button below to complete the form. Once you have filled out the document and saved it to your desktop, please click the Apply Online button to upload the form and submit your application.Download Application