Operator - Technisand Wedron
Fairmount Santrol has an immediate opening for Operator roles at the Technisand Wedron facility, located in Wedron, IL.
- Use computer to monitor and operate plant
- Monitor production process, make adjustments as direted
- Operate forklift, skid steer as needed
- Fill raw additives, handle chemicals
- Clean mixers with various hand held tools
- Basic computer skills (email, Windows, Office)
- Ability to climb ladders and rail cars
- Experience operating fork trucks, pallet jack, track mobile, skid steer
- Ability to use hand tools and trades type tools
- Willingness to work rotating shifts if necessary or stay over shift if needed
Full-time positions with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, and Safety Bonus Program.
To apply, mail your resume to 776 Centennial Drive, Ottawa, IL 61350 (Attn: HR), fax your resume to 815-433-9866 or email email@example.com. EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.
Visit us at www.fairmountsantrol.com
To apply online, please click the Download Application button below to complete the form. Once you have filled out the document and saved it to your desktop, please click the Apply Online button to upload the form and submit your application.Download Application