FMSA Sand Voca has immediate openings for Dry Plant Operators and Wet Plant Operators.
- Perform daily cleanup, quality functions, minor daily maintenance and inspections, and quality analysis
- Observe operation to detect plugging of equipment and observe gages and adjust controls of equipment as required
- Clean, lubricate, and inspect equipment as specified
- Assist maintenance department periodically with repairs
- Fill out daily production and inspection sheets, and follow Fairmount and MSHA safety standards at all times
- Immediately react to emergencies such as conveyor stopping, screen plug-ups, etc.
- Open and close valves to regulate flow of sand and water
- Check and inspect all wash plant equipment and assist on repair and maintenance
- Monitor tailings pond daily, and monitor booster pumps
- Take samples in wet surge and necessitate climbing up and down stairs each time
- Working knowledge of the following tools, machinery, equipment, electronic devices, and software:
- Fluid bed dryer, belt conveyors, scalping screens, Megatex screens, socket wrench, dust collector, skidsteer, hoses, grease and grease gun, wire brush, screw driver, hammer, ladder, shovel, and Citec computer animation.
- Mechanical skills
- Basic computer skills
Full-time position with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan and Safety Bonus Program.
EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.
To apply online, please click the Download Application button below to complete the form. Once you have filled out the document and saved it to your desktop, please click the Apply Online button to upload the form and submit your application.Download Application