Plant Operator - Maiden Rock, WI
Fairmount Santrol has immediate openings for Plant Operator positions at the Maiden Rock facility in Maiden Rock, WI.
- Perform daily cleanup, quality functions, minor daily maintenance and inspections, and quality analysis
- Observe operation to detect plugging of equipment and observe gages and adjust controls of equipment as required
- Clean, lubricate, and inspect equipment as specified
- Assist maintenance department periodically with repairs
- Fill out daily production and inspection sheets, and follow Fairmount and MSHA safety standards at all times
- Immediately react to emergencies such as conveyor stopping, screen plug-ups, etc.
- Check and inspect all wash plant equipment and assist on repair and maintenance
- Monitor tailings pond daily, and monitor booster pumps
- Ability to work with normal supervision
- Communication skills
- Experience operating industrial equipment
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Basic mechanical skills
- Basic knowledge of testing procedures
Full-time positions with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, and Safety Bonus Program.
A job fair will be held at The Bluffs, N 1833 785th St., Hager City, WI 54014 on Wednesday, April 26th from 4:00pm – 8:00pm and Thursday, April 27th from 7:00am – 10:00am & 4:00pm – 8:00pm. If you are available during the times listed, please plan to attend and participate in on-site interviews, skills assessments and learn more about Fairmount Santrol. All applications submitted for available positions will be reviewed regardless of participation in the job fair.
To apply, please complete an application, which can be found at www.fairmountsantrol.com/careers/ and submit your completed application and resume to 776 Centennial Drive, Ottawa, IL 61350 (Attn: HR), fax your resume to 815-433-9866, apply online at www.fairmountsantrol.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the position you are applying for on your application or resume. EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.