Plant Superintendent - Menomonie, WI
Fairmount Santrol has an immediate opening for a Plant Superintendent at our Menomonie, WI facility.
Responsibility include but not limited to:
- Supervise all production employees including scheduling, employee development, regular communication and coordination of all other activities with a focus on safety
- Schedule daily production, maintain product inventories, and develop and monitor key process indicators
- Maintain product quality and customer satisfaction through coordination with the quality, environmental, customer service, and sales departments
- Ensure that plant processes and activities are consistent with all permits, regulations and environmental policies
- Assist the Mining Director with improvement and capital project planning
Qualifications include but not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in mining or manufacturing
- 3+ years of experience in supervision roles
- Highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to handle multiple functions at one time in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Experience working with ERP and inventory management systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Overall knowledge of industrial plant operations
Full-time positions with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, and Safety Bonus Program.
How to Apply:
- Mailing your resume/application to 776 Centennial Drive, Ottawa, IL 61350 (Attn: HR)
- Fax your resume to 815-433-9866
- Apply online at fairmountsantrol.com or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference the position you are applying for on your application or resume. EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.
To apply online, please click the Download Application button below to complete the form. Once you have filled out the document and saved it to your desktop, please click the Apply Online button to upload the form and submit your application.Download Application