Production Superintendent - Wexford
Fairmount Santrol has an immediate opening for a Production Superintendent at our Wexford facility in Harrietta, MI.
- Supervise all production employees including scheduling, employee development, regular communication and coordination of all other activities with a focus on safety
- Schedule daily production, maintain product inventories, and develop and monitor key process indicators
- Assist the plant manager with improvement and capital project planning
- Maintain product quality and customer satisfaction through coordination with the quality, environmental, customer service, and sales departments
- Ensure that plant processes and activities are consistent with all permits, regulations and environmental policies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in mining or manufacturing
- 3+ years of experience in supervision roles
- Highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to handle multiple functions at one time in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Experience working with ERP and inventory management systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Overall knowledge of industrial plant operations
Full-time positions with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, and Safety Bonus Program.
EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.
To apply online, please click the Download Application button below to complete the form. Once you have filled out the document and saved it to your desktop, please click the Apply Online button to upload the form and submit your application.Download Application