Quality Control Manager
- Implement, monitor, and ensure the usage of all ISO 9000 and other quality related functions
- Investigate and address all quality inquiries made by customers and Sales
- Compile a monthly quality report for Corporate Quality & Sales
- Liaise with customers, Sales, & Production to provide each of these entities with requested quality documentation; this includes providing customers with specific SPC and statistical data concerning the products they use.
- Bachelor’s Degree Chemistry or related field, preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ISO 9000
- 3 -5 years industrial experience, preferred
- Certified Quality Manager/Auditor, preferred
- Basic mathematics, statistical analysis and particle size distributions
- Knowledge of the quality testing procedures and equipment used within the frac/foundry industry
- Knowledge of OSHA, Federal and State laws and regulations
Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.
To apply online, please click the Download Application button below to complete the form. Once you have filled out the document and saved it to your desktop, please click the Apply Online button to upload the form and submit your application.Download Application