Rail Yard Operator - Maiden Rock, WI
Fairmount Santrol has immediate openings for Rail Yard Operator positions at the Maiden Rock facility in Maiden Rock, WI.
- Follow Fairmount, and MSHA safety standards at all times
- Assists BNSF Railroad with rail car switches
- Inbounds rail cars and bleed air brakes
- Cleans rail cars of foreign material and inspects them for damage
- Daily inspection and operation of TrackMobile
- Daily inspection of track and switches to assure they are in proper working condition
- Ensure railcars are clean/spotted & on proper track prior to being pulled in for loading
- Sort and organize Hager City & Maiden Rock rail cars using the TrackMobile
- Load railcars with various products and clean tracks when necessary
- Utilizing various computer applications to keep track of the rail cars within the rail yard
- Complete daily safety, quality and production paperwork accurately and on time
- Assist in the screen tower and dryer area when needed
- Perform routine daily maintenance and assist with larger repairs
- Ability to communicate and work with others
- Ability to collect, interpret, analyze, and present data utilizing basic maintenance skills
- Equipment operating experience
- Basic mathematic and computer skills
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate daily tasks
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment
Full-time positions with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, and Safety Bonus Program.
To apply, please complete an application, which can be found at www.fairmountsantrol.com/careers/ and submit your completed application and resume to 776 Centennial Drive, Ottawa, IL 61350 (Attn: HR), fax your resume to 815-433-9866, apply online at www.fairmountsantrol.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the position you are applying for on your application or resume. EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.
To apply online, please click the Download Application button below to complete the form. Once you have filled out the document and saved it to your desktop, please click the Apply Online button to upload the form and submit your application.Download Application