Regional Manager, Quality
Fairmount Santrol Published: February 15, 2017
Fairmount Santrol, located in Maiden Rock, WI, has an immediate opening for a Regional Manager, Quality.
- Implement, monitor, and ensure the usage of all ISO 9000 and other quality related functions at the specific production facility.
- Implement, monitor, and ensure the usage of all ISO 14000 and other environmental related functions.
- Perform the investigate functions required by either an internal or external customer quality report
- Investigate and address all quality inquiries made by customers and sales.
- Compile a monthly quality report for corporate quality & sales which includes a summary of both internal and external quality issues raised during that time period.
- Liaison with customers, sales, & production to provide each of these entities with requested quality documentation. This includes providing requesting customers with specific SPC and statistical data concerning the products they use.
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering or related field preferred
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office and ISO 9000/ISO 14000
- 5+ years mining experience preferred
- Certified Quality Manager/Auditor, preferred
- Basic mathematics, statistical analysis and particle size distributions
- Knowledge of the quality testing procedures and equipment used within the mining industry
- Knowledge of MSHA, Federal, and State laws and regulations
- 25% travel required