Fairmount Santrol has an immediate opening for a Shift Supervisor position at the Resin Cutler facility in Cutler, IL.
- Manage scheduling of production on their appointed shift
- Supervise lab and production employees on their appointed shift
- Support customer, distributor and sales requests
- Provide troubleshooting and product training to achieve best possible results
- Make sample products for internal or customer evaluation
- Other duties deemed necessary by Plant Manager
- Maintain safe working environment and safety records
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of plant production scheduling and plant operations
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Associate’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
Full-time position with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, and Safety Bonus Program.
To apply visit mail your resume to 776 Centennial Drive, Ottawa, IL 61350 (Attn: HR), fax your resume to 815-433-9866, apply online at www.fairmountsantrol.com or email email@example.com. Please reference the position you are applying for on your application or resume. Applications must be received by March 31st, 2017. EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.