Superintendent, Maintenance - Brewer, MO
Fairmount Santrol located in Brewer, MO has an immediate opening for the position of Superintendent, Maintenance.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain a safe working environment and safety records
- Coordinate with production to schedule all repairs and preventative maintenance
- Schedule installation of new equipment
- Oversee and maintain spare parts inventories
- Purchasing of all replacement parts and new equipment
- Project Management assistance on capital projects as required
- Troubleshoot maintenance issues for all production equipment
- Manage activities of all personnel within the maintenance department
- Specialty projects as assigned
Qualifications Include, but are not limited to:
- Associate’s degree require; Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a similar field preferred
- 3+ years of experience supervising and/or coordinating maintenance activities in a manufacturing environment
- Highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to handle multiple projects at one time in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- CMMS experience preferred
- Experience leading work teams or direct supervision of a department preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be detail-oriented
Full-time positions with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, and Safety Bonus Program.
How to Apply:
- Mailing your resume/application to 776 Centennial Drive, Ottawa, IL 61350 (Attn: HR)
- Fax your resume to 815-433-9866
- Apply online at fairmountsantrol.com or
- Email email@example.com
Please reference the position you are applying for on your application or resume. EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.
To apply online, please click the Download Application button below to complete the form. Once you have filled out the document and saved it to your desktop, please click the Apply Online button to upload the form and submit your application.Download Application