Supply Chain Administrator
Responsible for supporting Inventory and Production Planners in the maintenance, documentation, and reporting of supply chain planning activities and processes.
- Provide general administrative support to the Supply Chain team related to master data maintenance, process documentation, and cross-functional interface for daily transactions
- Maintain, update and/or develop process flow diagrams that reflect current state process activities within Supply Chain
- Participate on cross-functional project teams
- Communicate regularly with terminals to maximize rail car utilization; ensure terminals are fully utilizing storage locations
- Increase accuracy of inventory by prompting terminals to release cars in the inventory system.
- Increase accuracy of in-transit inventory by updating database
- Travel 10 - 20%; ability to work flexible hours, as required, to complete work assignments
- Support Fairmount Santrol’s commitment to the principles of Sustainable Development
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or related field, preferred
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in a Supply Chain and/or Operations/Planning environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Mastery of MS Excel - is required)
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and fluid environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills along with strong verbal and written communication skills
Full-time position with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Employee Stock Bonus Plan, Wellness Incentive Program and Safety Bonus Program. To apply, send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com; fax, 815-433-9866 or apply online, www.Fairmountsantrol.com. EOE- M/F/Disabled/Vet. Fairmount Minerals, Ltd. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran
FairmountSantrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.
To apply online, please click the Download Application button below to complete the form. Once you have filled out the document and saved it to your desktop, please click the Apply Online button to upload the form and submit your application.Download Application