Fairmount Santrol has an immediate opening for Terminal Loaders in Eighty-Four, PA. The Terminal Loader is responsible for loading and unloading of sand to and from trucks, silos, and railcars.
- Loading/Unloading sand to/from trucks, silos, and rail cars
- Ability to perform data entry into computer system
- Performs necessary tests for quality control purposes and ensures that sand conforms to customer requirements
- Prints and closes bills of lading
- Obtains samples as required
- Informs management of any problems with meeting daily customer requirements
- Maintains clean and safe work area
- Assures material is loaded in proper equipment; silo, dump truck, rails cars and other specialized equipment
- Routine maintenance on portable and permanent equipment
- Flex work schedule, including some weekends
- 1-3 years of experience in loading or manufacturing
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Associates degree preferred
- Maintenance experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of mathematics and the ability to measure accurately
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other data entry systems
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Climbing ability up to 130 feet
Full-time position with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, Wellness Incentive Program and Safety Bonus Program.
EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.