Utility - Maiden Rock, WI
Fairmount Santrol has immediate openings for Utility positions at the Maiden Rock facility in Maiden Rock, WI.
- Operate Skid Steer / Track Mobile / Lift Truck
- Load/unload railcars, trucks and silos
- Operate process equipment
- Record all necessary data for Quality, Environmental and Safety, as required by Company procedures and policies
- General maintenance of plant grounds and equipment
- Ability to lift 100 pounds
- Place railroad cars using Car Puller / Track Mobile
- General clean-up
- Basic computer skills (email, Windows, Office)
- Ability to climb ladders and rail cars
- Experience operating fork trucks, pallet jack, track mobile, skid steer
- Ability to use hand tools and trades type tools
- Willingness to work rotating shifts if necessary or stay over shift if needed
Full-time positions with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, and Safety Bonus Program.
A job fair will be held at The Bluffs, N 1833 785th St., Hager City, WI 54014 on Wednesday, April 26th from 4:00pm – 8:00pm and Thursday, April 27th from 7:00am – 10:00am & 4:00pm – 8:00pm. If you are available during the times listed, please plan to attend and participate in on-site interviews, skills assessments and learn more about Fairmount Santrol. All applications submitted for available positions will be reviewed regardless of participation in the job fair.
To apply, please complete an application, which can be found at www.fairmountsantrol.com/careers/ and submit your completed application and resume to 776 Centennial Drive, Ottawa, IL 61350 (Attn: HR), fax your resume to 815-433-9866, apply online at www.fairmountsantrol.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the position you are applying for on your application or resume. EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.