Our Proppant Brief archive examines how the right proppant can be the critical difference in maximizing hydrocarbon production. Subjects include closure stress guidelines, conductivity, proppant flowback, and proppant quality control. Please call on our team of experts to discuss this information or answer questions about choosing a proppant for a specific application.
Closure Stress Guidelines
- Improve Well Economics with Refracturing
- Resin-Coated Proppant Withstands High Reservoir Temperature
- Curable Resin-Coated Sand Mitigates Proppant Embedment to Increase Well Net Present Value
- Fines Generation and Movement
- Fines Reduce Long-Term Oil and Gas Production
- Precured Resin-Coated Proppant Increases Net Present Value
- Bring a Well Online Quickly
- Parameters That Affect Proppant Flowback
- Maintaining Proppant Pack Integrity with the Right Well Treatments
- Choose the Right Proppant
- Hydraulic Fracturing Fluid and Proppant Compatibility
- Proppant Porosity Considerations
- Proppant Shape Enhances Performance
- Will a High Flow Rate Break the Bond of Curable Resin-Coated Proppant?