Utility - Menomonie, WI
Fairmount Santrol has an immediate opening for a Utility position at the Menomonie, WI facility. This position will be responsible for assisting with and completing various projects around the facility and will provide coverage for various hourly production positions on all three shifts as needed for vacation or other Family Member absence.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner, following all safety regulations, safe work practices and assuring all equipment has been inspected and is in a safe working condition.
- Execute all duties and responsibilities as defined in applicable Procedures and Work Instructions
- Complete daily safety checks on area equipment
- Perform routine maintenance as needed
- Maintain area in accordance with housekeeping expectations to ensure a clean and safe working environment
- Perform and required testing accordingly to maintain the highest level of product quality
- Communicate pertinent information to plant supervision
- Special tasks as assigned
- Strong computer skills and experience with relevant software (Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel)
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of all plant processes, materials and equipment (operating experience preferred)
- Basic maintenance skills
- Willingness to work in various areas of the plant on various shifts as needed
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Full-time positions with competitive compensation, medical and dental benefit package, 401(k), Retirement Savings Plan, and Safety Bonus Program.
To apply, please complete an application, which can be found at www.fairmountsantrol.com/careers/ and submit your completed application and resume to 776 Centennial Drive, Ottawa, IL 61350 (Attn: HR), fax your resume to 815-433-9866, apply online at www.fairmountsantrol.com or email email@example.com. Please reference the position you are applying for on your application or resume. EOE Fairmount Santrol is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.
To apply online, please click the Download Application button below to complete the form. Once you have filled out the document and saved it to your desktop, please click the Apply Online button to upload the form and submit your application.Download Application